Business Development Manager – Events
Posted 3 years ago
- 8+ years of experiences in business development.
- Should have connects and Networking Skills.
- Should develop & lead the business development team in sourcing, managing & implementing new business opportunities.
- Generate new business and manage existing client relationships.
- Should have organisational leadership skills.
- Should ensure efficient & effective marketing, advertising & promotional planning through the marketing department.
- Should have good presentation skills.
- Should be Target oriented.
- Should develop, review & report in the business development division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team.
- Should have strong written & Verbal communication skills
- Computer savvy, MS Office, internet etc.
- Should give commitment of at least a year to the organisation.
|Job Category||Business Development Manager - Events|
|Job category||Business Development Manager - Events|
|Job Level||Entry Level, Senior Level|
|Job Industry||Essence Transmedia|